Terra Nova - 'New Earth" is the name given to the easterly Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador by the European settlers of the 16th century. Then, as it is today, Canada is a mecca for adventure and pioneering spirit as encapsulated in the watch. Precise silver raised hand applied indices are set off by the open heart and the red second and 24 hour dials.
Movement - Citizen Miyota 82S7 Automatic Mechanical movement, 21 Jewels. Precision accuracy.
- Water Resistance - 20ATM, (200 meters) or 650ft depth. You will probably never reach this depth, but there's confidence in knowing your watch is watertight in every situation you are likely to encounter.
- Glass - Domed Sapphire glass front and back, Anti Reflective coating on Front (3 coats), Scratch resistant (Can only be scratched by diamonds).
- Strap - Real Leather, Quick Release (easy change), Extra Long, stainless steel buckle
- Watch Case - 316L Polished Stainless Steel, surgical quality. No corrosion, tough to withstand everyday knocks and bangs.
- Dial - Hand applied numbers and indicies, diamond cut hands
- Case width - 43mm
- Case depth - 13mm