Taken from a line in the Canadian National Anthem, O Canada, the 'True North' watch embodies strength and pride in nationality, whichever yours may be. Strong clear lines, 24 hour and second dials slightly overlap the open heart but allow access to sight. Numbers are reminiscent of a bygone era whilst encased in a modern robust setting. Hands are a distinctive red, complimenting the polished silver of the case.
Movement - Citizen Miyota 82S7 Automatic Mechanical movement, 21 Jewels. Precision accuracy.
- Water Resistance - 20ATM, (200 meters) or 650ft depth. You will probably never reach this depth, but there's confidence in knowing your watch is watertight in every situation you are likely to encounter.
- Glass - Domed Sapphire glass front and back, Anti Reflective coating on Front (3 coats), Scratch resistant (Can only be scratched by diamonds).
- Strap - Real Leather, Quick Release (easy change), Extra Long, stainless steel buckle
- Watch Case - 316L Polished Stainless Steel, surgical quality. No corrosion, tough to withstand everyday knocks and bangs.
- Dial - Hand applied numbers and indicies, diamond cut hands
- Case width - 43mm
- Case depth - 13mm